Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Terms and Conditions
- Delivery Policy
- Export Restriction
- Payment Options
- Merchant Outlet/ Transaction Currency
- Country of Domicile
- Company Information
Detailed description of goods and/or services.
- H2O International Inc. is a business in the domestic, commercial, and industrial water purification industry that sells and markets water purifiers/filters, water purification products, water dispensers and provide the service of installation via our designated franchisees.
- H2O International Inc. represents various Third Party “Designated” Suppliers who supply and deliver goods directly to our customers via our online store platform.
- Subject to availability and receipt of payment, orders will be processed within 2 working days (48 Hrs.). Products will be delivered directly to the customer. Depending on the delivery instruction received.
- Deliveries from Third Party Suppliers may be subject to variation of rates and time periods. Any such variation will be advised to the Customer – on placement of order – for confirmation.
- The offering on this website is applicable only within the borders of the United States of America.
- Customers ordering or requiring delivery outside of the borders of the United States of America are requested to contact H2O International Inc. directly.
- Payment may be made on-line via PayPal on our online store.
- Via Electronic Funds Transfer to H2O International Inc. Acc. No: xxxxxxxx Branch: xxx
Merchant Outlet/ Transaction Currency
The merchant outlet country is the United States of America, with the corresponding transaction currency being the US Dollar ($).
H2O International Inc. takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
Country of Domicile
This website is governed by the laws of the United States of America and H2O International Inc. and chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature, 3001 SW 15th St C, Deerfield Beach, FL 33442, United States.
H2O International Inc. may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without given notice.
The AquaHub website is run by H2O International Inc. based in the United States of America trading as H2O International Inc. registered in the State of Florida. Director, Mr. G Guzman.
H2O International Inc.
Support : firstname.lastname@example.org
Support: +27 21 702 3262
Terms and Conditions of sale
At H2O International Inc., we are committed to providing our customers with exceptional quality products, service, experience, and value.
- Returns, Refunds and Exchanges
- Warranty and Guarantee
- Warranties and Guarantees Apply
- Goods unfit for purpose
Terms and Conditions are regulated in the United States of America by the Consumer Protection Act. Our aim is to exceed the Statutory Requirements of the CPA and create that moment for our customer.
Returns, Refunds and Exchanges
- A full refund or exchange will be given on products returned in their original selling condition. Providing;
– The items are unused and in their original selling condition and packaging.
– Returned with 30 days of purchase.
- Returns, refunds, and exchanges can be made via the online store/franchise of origin and proof of purchase is required.
- Refunds will be processed in accordance with tender type.
- Items will be refunded at the selling price indicated on the invoice.
- Transport costs, of product returns, if applicable, will be covered by customer.
- Where returned goods and or the packaging is damaged, H2O International Inc. reserves the right to charge a handling/restocking fee of between ten and twenty percent (10% – 20%) of invoice value, which will be deducted from the refund or credit passed in the event of an exchange.
Warranty and Guarantee
The Warranty or Guarantee may vary by supplier and product type”
- All our products carry a full Manufactures Warranty or Guarantee.
- As the Warranty and Guarantee may differ between products and suppliers, please refer to the Manufacturer’s Warranty/Guarantee card for full details.
- All Warranties and Guarantees are subject to the product being installed and utilized as indicated and intended by the manufacturer and are subject to the provision of “reasonable wear and tear”.
- Faulty or defective items will be repaired, replaced, or refunded according to the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Items may be subjected to a pro-rata charge for the period of effective use calculated from the invoice date.
- It is not always possible to determine on-site or in-store if items are damaged/faulty. – Accordingly, H2O International Inc. reserves the right to refer items/products to the factory or supplier for technical assessment/evaluation prior to repairing replacing or refunding.
Warranties and Guarantees Apply
- To the original invoiced party. Or,
- Where products are fitted as a permanent installation, Warranties and Guarantees are passed on in the event of the property, providing all terms and conditions are maintained.
- Service and Maintenance history is according to manufacturer`s requirements and specifications.
Goods unfit for purpose
- May be returned in accordance with the guidelines under Returns, Refunds and Exchanges.
- H2O International Inc. Reserves the right to charge for usage and restocking of products.
Return of Goods:
- Goods being returned will be shipped according to the method of delivery.
- By Courier. or
- Returned to the point of collection.
- If products are ordered and delivered directly by a Third-Party supplier- albeit through the H2O International online store. The goods will need to be returned/refunded or exchanged according to the Terms and Conditions of H2O International Inc.
- Such Terms and Conditions shall always be in accordance with Statutory Requirements of the United States of America and shall not be diminutive to the T&C`s of H2O International Inc.
Ownership of Goods
- Order Tracking
- Shipping Rates
- Back Orders
All Goods remain the property of H2O International Inc. until such time as payment is received in full, for the total invoice amount. Ownership and responsibility for goods transfers to the customer on receipt of goods from either the courier or the point of collection.
All orders are shipped within 48 working hours, Monday – Friday 8 am – 4 pm of orders being placed.
If a tracking number is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information.
Our standard shipping rate are:
- If an item goes on back order, we will arrange delivery of the part of your order that is in stock.
- When the item becomes available, we will then deliver the rest of your order.
- The customer will not be charged any additional shipping or handling fees for the second shipment.